Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Turkish Carpet Coinpurses and Bookmarks

**Our new E-commerce website, http://www.stephaniesselections.com/ is ready!!--You can go there now and order online! We have new hats and coinpurses and we look forward to hearing from you! http://www.stephaniesselections.com/ Our new email is contact@stephaniesselections.com


These bookmarks are woven material and are a great gift to any reader. There are about 30 different designs, I couldn't put them all on of course, but if you give me an idea of the color you prefer, I will pick it out for you. These are great teacher gifts or gifts for any group you are needing a small gift for.

$2.00 each





These coinpurses are still one of my best finds and still one of my best sellers. So many uses, let us count the ways! I personally use them as my wallet, I carry my credit cards, driver's license and money together. My sister uses hers for her digital camera case, and several friends use them for their cell phone case. It's the perfect wrapping if you are giving money or a gift certificate as a gift and they also make a beautiful and durable make-up bag. Also, it's the cheapest way to buy a turkish carpet; well maybe not anymore if you buy a bookmark!

$5.00 each

No comments: